Plains Tire is the largest and oldest Tire Company serving Wyoming since 1941!! We are the Wyoming’s leader for automotive and tire services. Currently we are expanding and need good employees to fill key positions such as tire changers, lube technicians, alignment technicians and many more. In our industry these techs are the backbone of our success and this position is the first step in your journey with a rewarding career with our company. We love helping watch our employees grow personally and professional. Our commitment to growing our people is strong which means we routinely promote from within. We want to see you succeed. Join our team today
We are seeking a full time sales associate. Sales Associates work in a fast paced, high activity environment and are responsible for maintaining and achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction while increasing sales growth for their store location. A Sales Associate is responsible for creating a positive and memorable experience for every customer that makes contact with the store while engaging customers over the phone and in person.
Sales Associates at Plains Tire performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Evaluate customer’s needs and recommend products and services based on the specific needs and interests of the customer. Assess potential issues thoroughly.
- Follow each customer ticket through to completion.
- Providing Outstanding Customer Service to every customer.
- Use problem solving skills to address customer concerns and/or issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Take accountability for the presentation of the property including outside the store, in the store, shop and restrooms. Keep all areas organized, free of clutter, clean and presentable at all times.
- Fills out paperwork fully and accurately following company policy and procedures.
- Ensure sales growth for store location.
- Make customer calls daily to increase sales opportunities.
- Motivate colleagues to perform to their highest potential.
- Assist in the shop as necessary.
- Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning of showroom, service bays, equipment, storage areas, restrooms, breakroom, lobby, counter areas and outside grounds.
- Provides helpful, friendly and responsive customer service
- Attends meetings and has the ability to communicate, if necessary, with all levels of Plains Tire employees
Skills and Requirements for Sales Associates at Plains Tire
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 1 year of retail sales experience, commissioned sales experience is a plus.
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without sitting
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Desire to succeed and grow with the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated and Goal-oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
Full Time Sales Associates are offered these great Benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Incentive packages
- Employee discounts
- Spiff and bonus programs
- Opportunity to grow their skills and advance their career with a Company that Cares!
- We are ALWAYS closed Sundays!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Casper, WY (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.