Sweet Spirits Preschool & Child Care
Want to Make a Difference in the lives of children?
At Sweet Spirits Preschool & Child Care, we strive to create a safe, educational, and friendly environment for the children under our care. We believe every child is unique. We give children the tools to thrive cognitively, physically, and socially for a great head start in life.
We are looking for Teacher’s who are passionate about working with young children M, W, F and able to provide an incredible support to our amazing team.
If you find these activities exciting, then this job is for you:
- Teachers will perform development and implementation of lesson plans
- Supervise students and provide learning support and guidance
- Developing meaningful relationships with students
- Giving constructive feedback to help them grow and improve
- Must have strong communication skills, as you will be expected to interact with colleagues, parents, and students
- Understanding and attentive to student needs, and have a passion for the early education field.
- High School Diploma required
- Associates degree in education or CDA preferred
- Some experience in a childcare setting preferred
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Able to lift 40 lbs and walk, squat/kneel, sit on the floor
Here is what we offer:
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance through Obamacare
- Professional Development and Growth
- Full-time: 36 – 40 hours work week, and or Part-time: 15-26 hours work week with hours between 8:30AM to 5:30PM or 7:30AM 4/4:30PM.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience.
- Benefits available with (1) year teaching contract after (90) days.
Please review the below questions before applying:
- How many years of Early Care and Education experience do you have?
- How many years of infant, toddler experience do you have?
- How many years of lesson planning experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have any of the following licenses or certifications: Associates, CDA, or Early Childhood Education Associates/ Bachelors Degree?
Sweet Spirits Preschool & Child Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- child care: 2 years (Preferred)
- CPR and First Aid certification: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Jackson, WY 83001 (Required)
- English, and Spanish (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.