The primary function of the Frac Transport Driver is to safely deliver products, equipment and render outstanding service to our customers. There is exposure to various weather conditions, fumes and high noise levels. Compliance with all OSHA, EPA, DOT, requirements including, Company and Customer Safety Policies, procedures and practices.
This position will be out of Casper, WY
Primary Responsibilities and Scope:
The duties of this job consist of: safe operation of commercial tractor/trailer commercial vehicle; lead responsibility for delivery of fueling services at drilling & exploration frac site locations; facilitating training and administering orientation of frac fueling technicians; conducting pre/post trip truck and trailer inspections; safely driving loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations; properly loading and unloading; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses; operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck; safely filling tanks using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other tools; accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, and other paperwork as required. Maintain professionalism through working courteously with various supervisor, dispatchers, fellow co-workers and customers.
- For Transport Driver – Have a minimum of two (2) years verifiable combination vehicle (tank trailer) experience and possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) from the current state of residence along with necessary license endorsements for type of commercial vehicle to be operated.
- Tanker and Hazmat
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Be able to read and speak English well enough to communicate with the general public, understand traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries and maintain reports and records
- Pass a DOT medical examination as specified under CFR 49 391.43 including a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE)
- Have no license suspensions, revocations, or cancelations within the previous five (5) years
- Have an acceptable motor vehicle driving history, including the following items along with those listed in the Group 1 & 2 tables below:
- No more than one (1) moving violation within the past twelve (12) months
- No more than two (2) moving violations within the past three (3) years
- No convictions of driving/operating a motor vehicle while impaired or under the influence within the past seven (7) years
- No convictions for failing to report, making false statements in connection with, or leaving the scene of an accident
- No convictions of reckless driving within the past seven (7) years
- No convictions of texting or using a hand held mobile telephone while driving
Required Education & Certification:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.
The listed statements on this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. It is the responsibility of team members assigned to this job to ensure all duties and responsibilities are performed accurately and timely as required.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.